Adobe Photoshop Scripting Support 2.11Free
Old versionsSee all
Version 1.0.2a fixes the following issues:
- The ScriptingSupport installer has been updated to work with Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1.
- The ScriptingSupport plug-in has been updated to work on Windows 98.
- If you tried to install the ScriptingSupport plug-in on a Windows system that did not have Photoshop 7.0 installed, the installer would display an error message stating that insufficient disk space was available.
- In some cases, a script created by the ScriptingListener would fail to execute.
- Resizing documents did not work if resampling was set to none.
- Resizing documents did not work if the height or width of the new document was specified using pixels and if the resize command also specified a new document resolution.
- Adjusting a layer using the mix channels adjustment type would fail if an integer value was used in the output channels list.